Image Map

February 13, 2011

Share Your Heart Blog Freebies

Happy Heart Day!
Well, I have been experimenting.

Yep.  With nerdy, digital, "I love making stuff pretty", computer stuff.

There is so much for me to learn and I have barely scratched the surface.  But I have found a bit of a new hobby and I am enjoying it so far.  And I thought it would be fun to pass along some simple stuff I put together for Valentine's Day. 

Or like a Tuesday or something.

You all mean so much to me, your comments uplift me, and I am so grateful to you. So this is my way of thanking you.

I made some images you can put on the sidebar of your blog or put right smack into your posts for love day. I am kinda last minute here so sorry.

I don't have the wonderfulness of Photoshop so I am just using free image editing software for now. I have no idea how to make these "give outable" other then just having them here in this post for the taking.  I figured if any of you savvy people out there can school me in the do's and no no's of freebies...I would love the help!

In the meantime...if you love it...click it and take it.
And just let me know you did.

I wanted to make images that remind me that Valentine's Day is not just about romantic love but LOVE LOVE.  I love my husband so very much but ALSO my darling girls, my family, my incredible life and most of all...my Jesus.

So here you go. Enjoy.



 


 

Please be kind and filled to the brim with oodles of integrity: don't sell it, claim it as your own, etc.  
I am just being nice so please be a dear and be nice back. :) And I am also, um, new at this.
Happy Valentines Day Friends!
XOXO!!

P.S.  OK.  I really need you to tell me if you like them.  This is my first time doing this and I am kind of out on a limb here. Is this cute?  Lame?  What?

17 comments:

  1. aw thanks! I started reading your blog a few months ago and really appreciate you sharing your heart and your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personaly think they are adorable, Great Job You'll be designing blogs in no time. LOL
    Happy Valentines Day! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess You Started!!!! :D
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Thanks for posting them to share! I just recently following your blog and started my first blog (I haven't posted anything yet, just getting it set up), and I just want you to know that it is so encouraging to see a woman who isn't afraid to say I am in love with my savior! So thanks for not hiding the fact that you are a child of God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're just beautiful! Thank you for sharing them with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've put one of your gorgeous pictures on the sidebar of my blog at
    www.tez-perspective.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came back to look at your work again! :) So cute & I realized I didn't even leave a comment! What a sweet Valentine from you!!!! I am always LOVING any goodies to make my blog just like me :) & these little touches from you are just what I needed :) Happy Valentine's Day Jess!!! Hope you have a super fun day with that Love Pack :)
    Love-
    Your Stalker :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are great! Soooo cute!


    Visit my blog - www.sewrayme.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them and am going to take some and wish I knew how to do this. I am not happy with my blog and I want happiness on my blog!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute! You did a great job! I think Im gonna use the I love my life one! I look forward to reading your blog and I am always pleasently pleasede! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, I feel like a dork. how do I copy it and put it on mine again?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My 7 year old daughter is becoming very excited about making crafts. Your blog has inspired her. Thank you so much and God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey i just wanted to let you know that I used your "I love my family" photo my blog post. here is the link if you want to check it out!

    http://calibandg.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-love-my-family.html

    thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

I love, love, love, comments and I read every one! Please keep in mind that I sometimes moderate each one so it may take a bit before it appears on the post. Thanks my sweet friends!